To make your conference experience inclusive, meaningful, and positive, we kindly ask you to take a brief look at our etiquette before browsing the conference platform and adding sessions to your calendar.
Attendees and speakers should endeavor to conduct themselves with the following guidance in mind:
- Ensure that communication within the conference platform is conducted with respect for and awareness of all differences, including but not limited to gender, race, ethnicity, religion and culture.
- Ensure that communication within the conference platform is conducted in a respectful manner, with particular consideration to avoid marginalization or exclusion.
- Please be reminded that participation in communication within the conference platform is voluntary.
- Please be patient with speakers and GLF staff, as ensuring a valuable conference for attendees will affect their ability to respond to all requests and messages.
- Sending ‘mass-messaging' is not tolerated – this includes tagging people you do not know in photos. We reserve the right to ban anyone engaging in mass-messaging from the conference.
- Any gross ethical misconduct on the conference platform will lead to a ban. In this case, ticket fees will not be refunded.
- In case you experience any inappropriate behavior or abuse of the platform, please immediately email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Abuse”.
- For any technical issues, we have an FAQ page available on the conference platform.