Cliquez sur le bouton “jouer” pour participer
Africa is losing an alarming 3.9 million hectares of forest ecosystems each year. How can the continent prevent these losses while also providing its population with healthy diets and livelihoods? In this session, we will explore ways to boost financing for sustainable agriculture in Africa, including challenges and opportunities facing African agribusinesses, as well as good practices for impact investing in green commodities value chains.
This session is focused on sustainable finance in support of the work of the Government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and Luxembourg-GLF Finance for Nature Platform
- Climate Finance Innovation for Africa
- Bridging the Financing Gap: Unlocking the Impact Potential of Agricultural SMEs in Africa
- The Effect of Central Bank Policies on Lending to Agricultural SMEs in East Africa
- More climate finance in support of small-scale farmers is urgently needed, warns IFAD at Stockholm+50
- Mountain Lion opens the market for thousands of rice farmers, contributing to food security in Sierra Leone